Watch online: Check out Cheryl Jenning's special program: "Just Like Me" focusing on our camp programs for children with life-threatening illnesses or life-altering conditions.
Day in the Park
Day in the Park 2013
The Taylor Family Foundation’s Annual Day in the Park event will take place on August 25th, 2013 from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Camp Arroyo. Proceeds from our Day in the Park auction fundraiser help us offer the gift of camp to more and more children each year as well as continuing to support TTFF's mission. We need your help to make this event a success and to continue to provide these children with the gift of camp.
Ways you can help:
- Be a Guest - Purchase tickets at $175 a piece or a table of 10 for $2,000
- Purchase Raffle Tickets -This year we are raffling off a 2013 Fiat 500! Tickets will be available June 1st.
- Become a Day in the Park Sponsor – Your sponsorships make the day a success!
- Be a Part of the Live Auction - We auction off luxurious travel packages, European vacations, private chef dinners, exclusive “Red Carpet” events and more
- Donate Items for the Gift Center – Introduce your business to our 1,100 guests by donating gift certificates, gift baskets, unique wines, memorabilia and more for this premier silent auction
- Attend as a Member of our Epicurean Ensemble - Showcase your restaurant, winery, bakery, or brewery at our event by presenting our guests with tantalizing food and beverage tastings.
The support of caring and generous individuals, companies and businesses like yourselves will make a very real difference in the lives of these children.
If you have any questions call us at (925) 455-5118 or e-mail us.
Download a donation agreement here.
|A handful of our 350 volunteers
||Ready for our guests
||Underdog Wine Bar prepares dessert|
|Yankee Pier shucking oysters
||Cheryl Jennings and Narsai David helped out as emcees
|Steve Young returns to
Day in the Park
|The Live Auction
||Celebrating 20 years of TTFF|
For more photos, click here.